Lauren London love....

Ok so I don't usually talk about fashion on this blog... I leave that to the experts. But I was watching Keri Hilson's video 'Knock You Down' and was admiring Kanye's leather jacket and Ne-Yo's black cardigan (because let's face it, it's a video that you'd probably watch with the volume down - Keri, I love you, but the only thing the videos got going for it is the styling, the tune is dryer than a Sahara crossing camel's right ass cheek!)

So usually when I like the clothes from a video I spend an age looking for either the item or an almost identical copy. Well on my Internet search, I came across my new favourite site and knew I needed be the one to share it to you. Basically you can watch a music video, hover over an item and find out where to get it as well as a load of other information on the artists or set design and I fell in love with the concept. A lot like the way I've fallen in love with Lauren London (completely superficially and without any prior knowledge - but that's still love right?)

Ummmm, Lauren London, she's so purdy! Sorry excuse me, I get a little carried away sometimes. Back to business... I'm going out on a limb here and stating that I think it's only a matter of time before we're sitting down watching [insert favourite show here] on an interactive TV and buying new clothes at the click of a button. You heard it hear first! Anyway, check out the video and see what you think (although you may want to watch it with the sound down - sorry Keri!)

2 comments:

  1. Loved it and thanks for the heads up on the new website will def be checking that out. Got to admit it Kanye and Ne-Yo looked hot in this video and come on bruv the song is'nt that bad...I could give you a couple of worst tracks that have no eye candy. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...sorry typo..*worse

    ReplyDelete