Guess who's back... your boy is back!

So I know I've been pretty silent for months (ok completely silent) I thought it might be a good idea to come back and blog again. There were a couple of reasons why I stopped writing but the big one was that I felt nothing around me inspired me. (plus I have no job so nothing to distract me). Since I last blogged, I've realised three things:

1. Losing your job makes me question whether you can actually do anything else
2. Jeremy Kyle is a guilty sin that you can become addicted to - watching Oprah is like my rehab
3. I've finally realised inspiration comes from within - the outside world is merely a catalyst

So with those things in mind and to quote a wordsmith more talented than I - "Yeah ma, your dude is back, maybach roof is back. Tell the whole world the truth is back"

No comments:

Post a Comment